Geothermal HVAC Installation, Geothermal HVAC Repair & Geothermal HVAC ServiceValdosta, GA, Quitman, GA, Lakeland, GA, Eldorado, GA, Nashville, GA & Douglas, GA
Geothermal heat pumps continue to gain popularity throughout Nashville, Valdosta & the surrounding areas as a cost-saving and eco-friendly alternative to traditional heating and cooling. Ray & Son Heating & Air Conditioning looks forward to introducing you to the many advantages of the greenest power source available today. With the versatility to maintain ideal comfort in the tiniest house or large commercial buildings, our NATE- and BPI-certified team accurately sizes equipment to meet your exact needs.
Reliable Geothermal HVAC Services
Geothermal heat pumps take advantage of the free and renewable energy source found underground. By moving heat, the system eliminates the combustion process and is virtually emission free. For every unit of electricity the geothermal heat pump consumes, it provides three to five units of heat, saving up to 60% on heating costs and 50% on cooling costs. Ask the professionals at Ray & Son Heating & Air Conditioning about pairing the equipment with solar panels to further increase savings and lower environmental impact.
Call on our team for all your geothermal heating & cooling system repairs, maintenance & installations!
As a Carrier Authorized Dealer, Ray & Son Heating & Air Conditioning installs highly efficient, energy saving, and environmentally responsible comfort systems with outstanding warranties. Our fully licensed, bonded, and insured technicians bring extensive training, experience, and expertise to every job, and we stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For further information and a full range of geothermal services, call us at (229) 329-1815 and always speak with a live agent. We offer after-hours assistance throughout Valdosta, Clyattville, Quitman, Hahira, Nashville, Adel, Lakeland, Eldorado, Tifton, Douglas & Moultrie, GA.
Consider some of the many benefits of geothermal heating & cooling:
- Longevity – Expect the heat pump to last 20+ years and the underground loop system to provide over 50 years of reliable operation.
- Quiet – With components installed underground and no noisy fan or compressor, the system is nearly silent.
- Reliable – Fewer moving parts minimizes maintenance costs and the chance of malfunction.
- Tax Credits – Approximately 30% in federal tax credits help with the upfront investment.
- Efficient – The system operates at 300-500% efficiency.
- Savings – Expect to trim monthly heating and cooling costs by up to 70%.
- Environmentally Friendly – Considered by the EPA as the most eco-responsible means of temperature control.
- Zoning – Customize temperature in up to eight individual spaces.
- Smart Setback – Conserve energy when the home is empty
- Humidity Technology – Maintain ideal humidity levels for increased comfort.
- Comfort Heat Technology – Automatic adjustment to achieve maximum comfort and efficiency
- Touch-N-Go scheduling – Ease-of-programming
- WiFi Access – Control your system from virtually anywhere with your smartphone